What's new

Name the Date I Hit 10,000 Posts - No more Entries

Well my 9,000th post came and went. I never thought in a million years that I would devote the time I do on a website that discusses the finer aspects of shaving. But I really enjoy the camaraderie and the intelligent discussion that goes on around here. Well, okay...intelligent discussion some of the time.

I have decided instead of giving something away for post number 9,000...let's do something fun.

Guess the Date I will hit on post number 10,000.

I post here on B&B often. Some days I post three or four times...other days I make about 50 posts. It just all depends.

So...what exactly does one get for guessing the right day?

20171103_165519.jpeg
20171103_165423.jpeg

Let's make it a selection of Sandalwood: Bain Amour Sandalwood Patchouli...soap and aftershave, Proraso Red, and NOS AoS tallow Sandalwood. I also reserve the right to add more things.

Here are the ground rules:

• Must have at least 50 quality posts by the completion of this giveaway.
  • Date is determined by my B&B time stamp set to Central Time.
  • This is open to anyone in the world, but if an international member wins, I will have to remove the Aftershave and the winner will have to pay for any shipping costs over $20.00 USD. Payment made via PayPal.
  • If there is more than one person who chooses the winning day, I will choose one of them at random.
  • If there is no winning entry, closest entry to the winning day wins (from either direction...before or after).
  • I will leave the guessing open until midnight November 10th. After that, no more entries allowed.
  • Only one guess per person. If you guess more than once, I will go with the first one.

I just want to say that you guys really are the best. I hope you all have a little fun with this. Happy guessing!

Last edited:
March 21st 2018 @ 18:43 .... give or take [emoji1417][emoji1604][emoji1618]

Ye Gads I am at 1674 posts myself [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom