What's new

Name that GEM

Ah, dang.

Oh well, I guess we both got screwed. Me for paying full price for it, and you for it not being the collector's item you sought.
Now I'm REALLY glad I didn't send it before double-checking. A full-on Gem for a butchered fake of a handle really isn't fair.

Since the handle is worthless, is there anyone who might make a custom one to fit a Pat. 1912 head? This one is in better shape than the other, but I would like something longer and heavier.

Last edited:
Hmm.... that might give me a reason to go back and get one of the mismatched head/handle Ball-End techs that she had a whole box full of.....

I thank you sir. My checking account doesn't :lol:

Hmm.... that might give me a reason to go back and get one of the mismatched head/handle Ball-End techs that she had a whole box full of.....

I thank you sir. My checking account doesn't :lol:

This site has not been kind to any of our bank accounts. :cool:

Ah, dang.

Oh well, I guess we both got screwed. Me for paying full price for it, and you for it not being the collector's item you sought.
Now I'm REALLY glad I didn't send it before double-checking. A full-on Gem for a butchered fake of a handle really isn't fair.

Since the handle is worthless, is there anyone who might make a custom one to fit a Pat. 1912 head? This one is in better shape than the other, but I would like something longer and heavier.

the first pictures angle showed none of that tooling :redface:

theres a few guys around who do tooling and/or handles. they may be able to pull it off.

good luck and let us know if you find a good lead.

Top Bottom