What's new

name me some good gillette razors, bit confused

hey guys need help identifying these gillette de razors I got, these pictures are of how they came straight out of the packaging, will obviously clean them up as much as possible to make them look better 👍

all of them are made in the USA and are onviously open comb,

I actually assume it's two old gillettes and two new gillettes, please could you let me know if I'm wrong or right?

Also if it's the gillette new, can you tell me if it's the long comb or short comb?

Many thanks saj

View attachment 1329870View attachment 1329873View attachment 1329874View attachment 1329875View attachment 1329876

I'll take a crack at this. Others should feel free to chime in if I'm wrong...

The two on the left are both long comb NEW razors. Third from the left may be a single ring old type (I'm less sure of that). Fourth one is a ball end old type.

Reactions: saj
I'll take a crack at this. Others should feel free to chime in if I'm wrong...

The two on the left are both long comb NEW razors. Third from the left may be a single ring old type (I'm less sure of that). Fourth one is a ball end old type.
yea according to someone on another forum, that seems to be right, good shoutout mate :)

Can someone tell me what the difference is between these two gillette slim twist razors?

The handles seem to be different

Both say gillette made in England

Attachments

• IMG_20211019_140817.jpg
    IMG_20211019_140817.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
thought id give the gillette flare tip (silver) a wizz, literally got this ages ago but finally used i well disappointed just way too mild imho of course YMMV

Hit the BST threads here over ebay. I'm sure whatever you see and fancy there will be reasonably priced and well represented.
Ebay can be a bit of a craps shoot for a newbie... or anyone really, but especially a newbie.

checked out mr razor and been searching google on my phone can't seem to find the possible date for this tech

IMG_20211111_113516.jpg

hey guys need help identifying these gillette de razors I got, these pictures are of how they came straight out of the packaging, will obviously clean them up as much as possible to make them look better 👍

all of them are made in the USA and are onviously open comb,

I actually assume it's two old gillettes and two new gillettes, please could you let me know if I'm wrong or right?

Also if it's the gillette new, can you tell me if it's the long comb or short comb?

Many thanks saj

View attachment 1329870View attachment 1329873View attachment 1329874View attachment 1329875View attachment 1329876
You've got two Frankenrazors (old type handles, NEW heads), an old type and a single ring there.
Single ring the only one of modest value.
Ebay will answer your "what's it worth", we don't discuss $ here...

Reactions: saj
Top Bottom