What's new

Name a tobacco blend that while others may love, you dont care for...

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I’m gonna take some heat for this. But other than aged 150th. I don’t care for the Peretti line. 😬

Probably the odd man out here, but I don't care for most Virginia forward blends and burley blends. Just leaves me with "cigarette" taste. Not very pleasant at all. That being said I do have some Stonehaven, Escudo, Full Virginia Flake, and HalOTheWynd aging to see if I can change my own mind. Thinking 8-10 years aught to do it?

Grousemoor, and Mixture 79. Unbearable to smoke, although I suppose you could bag up Grousemmoor into little sachets for your wife's lingerie drawer.

If only my wife had a lingerie let a lone a drawer full of them. :c17:

And even if she did and put Grousemoor sachets, we would become a baby making factory. :c18:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I’m gonna take some heat for this. But other than aged 150th. I don’t care for the Peretti line. 😬

Ok...funny enough I adore a few of their English Blends. Ive gone deep in the cellar.

Resurrected the thread to add Orlick Golden Sliced.

Im trying to find dark sweet virginias. I have a year old tin of OGS, that i just dusted off. Doesnt really do a lot for me. Going to try to pick up some Capstan Flake and HH Pure Virginia today to try.

Orlik golden is a weird one for me as well. But i only had one pipe. So on my try again list.
Erinmore flake is not for me. Althou on paper, the tabacco is something for me. But nope.
Same with troost, not bad, but not my first choice (or second).

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Cringle Flake 🤮

It's aging to see if a couple of years makes it less vomit inducing.

Funny you should say that. I smoked a bowl of the 2020 version and it damn near took me out. Room was spinning and I basically crawled back into bed. Didn’t smoke for two days after that.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Funny you should say that. I smoked a bowl of the 2020 version and it damn near took me out. Room was spinning and I basically crawled back into bed. Didn’t smoke for two days after that.
I didn't have an issue with strength, but it tasted like someone tinned up the contents from a wet ashtray outside the 7-11

I didn't have an issue with strength, but it tasted like someone tinned up the contents from a wet ashtray outside the 7-11
My tins of CF 2021 were super wet. I let it sit out all day before smoking it.
I'm temporarily tossing FVF into the ring. When I first had it I loved it. Recently had some from 2009, and some from 2015 and...it just wasn't what I was hoping for. Perhaps I'll come back around in time.

Top Bottom