What's new

Name 10 movies you never get tired of watching.

Die Hard- original only
Lethal Weapon- 1 or 2
13 Hours
Undercover Brother
Fletch
Stripes
This is Spinal Tap
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Cool Hand Luke
Saving Private Ryan

You know, I really like two more films that I've seen many times each. The Sting with Newman and Redford and The Great Gatsby with Redford. The remakes were both ok but I much prefer the 1970's versions.

Wouldn't that be Godfather 0.1, 0.5 and 0.8, cuz finally they got one that stood up?

Godfather 3 is like Highlander n, where n > 1
That is hilarious. I remember watching Highlander 2 and thinking, "this has absolutely nothing to do with Highlander." Godfather 3 isn't bad, it suffers because it's not great.

You know, I really like two more films that I've seen many times each. The Sting with Newman and Redford and The Great Gatsby with Redford. The remakes were both ok but I much prefer the 1970's versions.
I'll stop any watch almost anything with Paul Newman in it. Especially The Sting, Butch Cassidy and Slap Shot.

I'll stop any watch almost anything with Paul Newman in it. Especially The Sting, Butch Cassidy and Slap Shot.
One of the greatest actors of the 20th century. I'll never forget watching an otherwise forgettable movie called Message In A Bottle. Newman plays Kevin Costner's father, I think. The movie is a waste of time except for one scene of Newman sitting in a diner drinking a cup of coffee. No dialogue, just him sitting there, and it's amazing.

In no particular order:
Shawshank Redemption
This is Spinal Tap
Princess Bride
Contact
Die Hard
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Apocalypse Now
Alien
Kelly's Heroes
Outlaw Josey Wales

From the top of my head (there's more)...: