What's new

Nacet from Jordan

I ordered some of these from the same person (I presume) in Jordan, they're over a week late now, did anyone else have delivery issues with them?

Now that you mention it, I believe they did take an extra week or two to arrive - it was pretty long. Nothing much a seller can do about all the logistical complications of getting a package from Jordan to here. They eventually got here, though.

Now that you mention it, I believe they did take an extra week or two to arrive - it was pretty long. Nothing much a seller can do about all the logistical complications of getting a package from Jordan to here. They eventually got here, though.

I've never had an international delivery take this long before, I ordered some blades from India on the same day and they arrived 2-3 weeks ago, even Aliexpress is quicker. Good to know this delivery time seems pretty normal for this seller though, I'm not actually in a particular hurry for them. Thanks very much for setting my mind at rest.

Ebuy Jordan bought the barcode is France .

Attachments

• IMG_20190722_160754.jpg
    IMG_20190722_160754.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I received some that have smaller lettering on the ends. Im unclear where they are made are they all made in spb but marketing is to jordan?

If the shave was nice, they are not fakes. Trust me. If they were fakes they would be dull and harsh at the first stroke. I know what I am talking about. I had Chinese Gillette fakes.

I finally got mine, the first lot went missing in the post but the seller refunded me and I ordered another pack off him that arrived within 2 weeks.

Amazing blades, highly recommend them.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I finally got mine, the first lot went missing in the post but the seller refunded me and I ordered another pack off him that arrived within 2 weeks.

Amazing blades, highly recommend them.
will try to test drive mine tomorrow to celebrate mil leaving!
i still have no clue how you tell where they are made

i still have no clue how you tell where they are made

Nacets are only made in one place: the PPI plant in Russia, partially owned by Gillette. Where you buy them from is a different question. They're readily available from eBay sellers from Jordan, presumably because Nacets are sold in Jordan by Gillette. They aren't made in Jordan. Classic gray market situation.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Nacets are only made in one place: the PPI plant in Russia, partially owned by Gillette. Where you buy them from is a different question. They're readily available from eBay sellers from Jordan, presumably because Nacets are sold in Jordan by Gillette. They aren't made in Jordan. Classic gray market situation.
Gotcha thanks
My two years of Spanish I wasn't helping with the Arabic writing on the box
:euro:

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I used the nacet today and am very impressed. So so smooth itwas anazing. Just gliding over my face. Thanks for all the good recommendations i appreciate being clued in on a great product. The only downside foe me is the glue or wax inside the paper wrapping yuck i hate that stuff

I guess I don't understand this sarcastic meme. :shifty:

ivan_101, I attempted to use a Super Gillette Blue Blade the other day that was fraudulent also. Binned it after one stroke and put in a bonafide one. Night & day difference.

Bogeyman, I wasn't talking about Chinese Super Blue fakes. I meant fake Chinese Silver Blues [said Russia on them] and red Gillette Stainless that said "Made in Czech republic" but were actually a Chinese fake. Thankfully I have the real Silver Blues and the Czech Stainless, so at least in the case of the Reds managed to prove to the seller they were fakes.

Bogeyman, I wasn't talking about Chinese Super Blue fakes. I meant fake Chinese Silver Blues [said Russia on them] and red Gillette Stainless that said "Made in Czech republic" but were actually a Chinese fake...

First I have read/heard of fake Silver Blue and the red/black Stainless a well, although I believe you 100% as counterfeiters can often be quite clever.

So just to dispel any doubts. Took a photo of the Arabic writing on my Nacet Stainless and fed it directly to the Google Translate app on my phone:

Made in Russia Imported in Egypt Procter & Gamble Misr Distribution Company Nile City Building North Tower Corniche El Nil (SA 21365) (PO Box 1751): cnsmrr. im @ pg. com08002222555

Top Bottom