What's new

Nacet from Jordan

Just received 100 NAcet blades from Jordan off eBay.

100 blades Gillette NACET new STAINLESS double edge razor blade high quality 7702018013807 | eBay

Tried one and I'm not sure it's the same as the ones I had previously. It's not a bad blade as such, but I'm not sure it's the real thing. The writing is different as shown. Top is a UK sourced Nacet, bottom is a Jordan. The numbers are placed differently, the ink on the Jordan is thicker and after the last T on Nacet it says TM rather than R. They were cheap, but maybe false economy. Anyone know any more?

Nacet Jordan.jpg
Nacet UK, Jordan under.jpg

I'm going to have to look at mine, I believe they might be the same source as yours. I've had some great shaves from them.

My blades from Jordon (great blades) have lettering/ink like your Jordon blade, but #s more like your UK blade, so I think you're fine. ;

For me, I couldn't care less about the ink on blades. (ex. Personna Blue blurry letters! :001_rolle)

Last edited:
I've been getting Nacet from Jordan for the last year or two. All the packages are the same, some have more ink than others. I would assume from the ink machine running low.

Eventually I think all the Saint Petersburg blades are going lazer etched to avoid this.

Have an order of these coming in the mail soon. Hopefully they are the real deal, or close enough that no one cares, lol.

Fingers crossed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Shaved with one of these blades today for the second time and got a nice close shave with no irritation. I don't know if these are the same blades as other outlets provide, but I'm pretty satisfied with what I'm getting. I haven't done a detailed side by side comparison, but this is looking good so far.

Shaved with one of these blades today for the second time and got a nice close shave with no irritation. I don't know if these are the same blades as other outlets provide, but I'm pretty satisfied with what I'm getting. I haven't done a detailed side by side comparison, but this is looking good so far.

EXCELLENT!! :a14::a14:

Should be from the same factory is St. Petersburg Astra and bunch of other russian Gillettes come from. A friend ordert 200 in Jordan because of the Price. I enjoy them in my aggressive razor.

Top is a UK sourced Nacet, bottom is a Jordan. The numbers are placed differently, the ink on the Jordan is thicker and after the last T on Nacet it says TM rather than R. They were cheap, but maybe false economy. Anyone know any more?

View attachment 948357

I just picked up 100 of these for about $12.50....mine look like the blade pictured first.
Theres an ® both after Gillette and Nacet. Superb blade, sharp, smooth and well behaved.
Also picked up a couple tucks of Gillette Super Nacet....they come in a reddish pack and
are made in china for the Malaysian market....they cost 60-70% more.

Those are definitely two different blades, not just for the printing. But if it shaves well and saves you $ who cares if it's Russian or Chinese.

Just got my Jordanian Nacets in the mail today and tried one out. They seem the same as my other Nacets, except for the printing. I'm not concerned at all about these. If there's a difference, it's well below my threshold to detect.

2019-05-20 15.50.20.jpg

2019-05-20 15.50.49.jpg

Top Bottom