What's new

Mystic Waters Field of Dreams

Can anybody comment on the scent of Field of Dreams by Mystic Waters? I've got plenty of soap, but the itch is starting to get to me and I was thinking of ordering some from my favorite Mystic Waters. She has a few scents that I know I love, but I'm always open to something new. And I've always played ball and so there's nothing that strikes quite the same memories in me as the smell of the ballpark. Thanks in advance for any input.

For Mystic Water, it's great to get a bunch of samples since they have so many excellent scents. Their samples are easy to use and is the only way to really understand the scent because we would all have complex ideas of what a baseball field would smell like and there's a lot going on in that scent profile.

For Mystic Water, it's great to get a bunch of samples since they have so many excellent scents. Their samples are easy to use and is the only way to really understand the scent because we would all have complex ideas of what a baseball field would smell like and there's a lot going on in that scent profile.

You're definitely right about the samples. I've gotten them in the past but didn't really think about it this time. That's most likely the route I'll take. The only problem is that when I look at the list of scents, there are those that I know I love, the ones I've tried and don't really like enough to get again, the ones I dismiss immediately due to some listed fragrance, and the ones I haven't tried but am only mildly interested in. But I'll make it work lol

If you're a baseball fan, I'm sure someone has already mentioned Barrister and Mann Diamond. I love that one!

But mystic water is a terrific base in its own right and you might have just inspired me to try a new one from her.

(Sent from mobile)

If you're a baseball fan, I'm sure someone has already mentioned Barrister and Mann Diamond. I love that one!

But mystic water is a terrific base in its own right and you might have just inspired me to try a new one from her.

(Sent from mobile)

Actually nobody had mentioned that. I looked it up and it sounds interesting, but I worry about the beer scent that is listed. Don't really want to shave with beer scent lol. Might give it a shot at some point anyway though.

Everybody's nose is different, but I didn't smell beer from B&M Diamond. I'm sure it's probably in there somewhere, but it definitely wasn't prominent to me.

Actually nobody had mentioned that. I looked it up and it sounds interesting, but I worry about the beer scent that is listed. Don't really want to shave with beer scent lol. Might give it a shot at some point anyway though.
The beer note was not prominent to me at all. Kind of hard to detect actually.

(Sent from mobile)

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
The beer note was not prominent to me at all. Kind of hard to detect actually.

(Sent from mobile)
Same here I don’t get beer either. Diamond is such a fun and I thought unique one. I use it infrequently. good the hear about mystic’s baseball version. I love mystic shave sticks so there’s another reason to buy. Ugh 😑
🤣😂😜

Top Bottom