What's new

Mystery razor - need your help (slanted teeth oc)

Hi everybody.
I bought a lot of safety razors from a danish guy and would like to know, who made this razor.
The teeth are bend and parallel.
Handle is bakelite, I guess.

1628144949956.jpg
1628144949967.jpg
1628144949980.jpg
1628144949992.jpg
1628144950004.jpg

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
The base plate seems to be installed from another direction?

@Großer : you are an impressive man!

I don't know what would scare me more: shaving with that razor, or sitting on that hill!
You can climb that hill by yourself. It is far away from beeing dangerous. Picture has been taken in Edinburgh, Scotland (as far as I can remember).

And that razor....may look like a wolf, but behaves like a sheep. :D

You can climb that hill by yourself. It is far away from beeing dangerous. Picture has been taken in Edinburgh, Scotland (as far as I can remember).

Have to correct myself (sorry for offtopic), but I just looked up, where the picture has been taken. It's Ben Vrackie.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

My nephews recently gifted me with a "lordship" in Scotland. When they were young I made them call me "King David" when we had them overnight! Oh, time flies BY SO FAST my friend! They are all father's themselves now, but I of course remain the Favorite Unkle!

So they bought me a 5 square foot piece of real estate in Scotland, the home of some of my ancestors, so that I might have a Royal Title!

But for some reason, my lovely bride refuses to address me with my proper title! "His lordship, king David of Michigan, ruler of his castle and Dispenser of Justice" when I enter the room!

I think I must love her more. I ALWAYS address her by the title she earned...."War Department"...... No idea why she doesn't reciprocate?

Top Bottom