What's new

Mystery razor NEED help

hi all this is my first post ever here at b&b and i surely will introduce myself formally in a seperate post but i stumbled across this video on youtube and it put me into a frantic search of utter beauty (imho). unfortunatly i found absolutely nothing so i found this forum and instantly joind to get any kind of info so please check out the vid its only about a min long and hopefully someone can shed some light on the wonderfull piece of history
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hoJPyuc0do&feature=related )

P.S. if in the off chance anyone actually has or knows where one of these are i most definatly am more than "interested" in procuring this

thank you for any help and comments in advance. Matt

My guess would be that one company made the cylinder, and then purchased razors from another company (likely one of the German gillette clones) to put inside.

btw, the 4 piece travel razors like that are a dime a dozen, if that's all you're looking for. Mostly they come in small square metal cases

My guess would be that one company made the cylinder, and then purchased razors from another company (likely one of the German gillette clones) to put inside.

btw, the 4 piece travel razors like that are a dime a dozen, if that's all you're looking for. Mostly they come in small square metal cases

perhaps. i jumped the gun lol but it just seems so nice and convenient in the one little tube

Razors like that are all over the place.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I ran across one of these sets in an antique store a while ago. I should have bought it when I had the chance. I think I will venture across town and see if it is still there.

Wish me luck. I'll post photos if I am successful.

Top Bottom