What's new

My Youngest Son’s First Setup

My youngest son (12) shaved his peachy fuzz like a champion today.

.68 Game Changer (I have an 84 plate in his bag for when he’s older.)

I made the brush from an old Ever Ready ferrule, some clear acrylic rod, and a Synbad knot.
43E4DEC7-CA1F-485B-B439-F8DD6440C3B3.jpeg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Very nice. You might have to keep an eye out for your other goodies in the background. He may take a liking to more than what you have put away from him.

Congratulations to you both!! This is a big day!!

Wonderful set up, but having someone to teach him is even more precious!! :a29: :a29:

My youngest son (12) shaved his peachy fuzz like a champion today.

.68 Game Changer (I have an 84 plate in his bag for when he’s older.)

I made the brush from an old Ever Ready ferrule, some clear acrylic rod, and a Synbad knot.View attachment 1064649

Superb! I have a 0.68 GC. What blade did you pair it with for him?

Nice shaving stand. Out of interest, are the die to help you choose which razor to use??

Very cool @eyesofgrey , that's one heck of a starter's kit. I don't remember what mine was, but I imagine it was a cheap disposable with whatever can of shaving foam my Dad had in the bathroom.

Superb! I have a 0.68 GC. What blade did you pair it with for him?

Nice shaving stand. Out of interest, are the die to help you choose which razor to use??

The blade is a Polsilver SI.
My older son shaves with a .84 GC and he likes Feather blades.

The die keep track of how many shaves I have on each blade & the toothbrush holder holds the 4 razors I’m currently using in a rotation.

The blade is a Polsilver SI.
My older son shaves with a .84 GC and he likes Feather blades.

The die keep track of how many shaves I have on each blade & the toothbrush holder holds the 4 razors I’m currently using in a rotation.

I've not tried the Polsilver, I'll have to give them a go.

Clever idea.

Where did you get the razor holder in the background? Looks like just the kind of thing I've been looking for.

Also, nice job on the kit for your son!

Top Bottom