What's new

My wife's shiny new induction hob.

Yet another voice in the Wilderness that I can point my wife to so I can get my way! (She is most DEFINITELY a Fussy *evil* Genius in her own right.)

Baked beans on toast is delicious. My Dad would sometimes have cheddar cheese on his apple pie, but those children of the Great Depression ate some strange things.... LoL, and they darn tootin' SURELY cleaned their plates! And no complaints. Shoot, I NEVER gave any back talk at the table. We went through some times were just glad to have meat, let alone pudding!
My folks were from Wisconsin and I was told it was a law that restaurants served cheddar cheese with apple pipe. My mother told me everything from Wisconsin was better. My sister had to ask for forgiveness for asking for Kraft macaroni and cheese.

What I do with my electric stove is I set one burner to boil and another to simmer and switch my pot back and forth as needed.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This is so true. I work in the construction trades. When ever we get a new construction product its been used in Europe first for years. In America the construction trades are slow to adopt new products. No one wants to be on the hook for a failed product.
Yep. PEX is what I'm thinking of.

Now, why is American chocolate so terrible!

Butyric acid. Google ‘why does American chocolate smell like vomit’
;-)

I’d like our next hob to be induction… would prefer proper knobs for control… and hopefully Wok shaped induction hobs will become more available ( domestic gas rings aren’t really powerful enough anyway)

Top Bottom