What's new

My wife thinks I'm crazy!

We are winding down our ten-day vacation in St. Martin, and below is my haul of local goodies. This was the result of stops at several supermarkets, drugstores, and beauty supply stores across the island. For some reason my wife thinks I have a real problem... :blink:

$304299_10152691990095078_955505404_n.jpg

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Don't worry too much about that. It's many years now that my wife is sure that I'm crazy...

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Gotta love Limacol!

I always ask my wife, "I thought you knew that before you married me?"

What for vacationing in St. Martin? Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Should have gone to L.A. Beautiful smog, traffic jams, horrible shopping, never get mugged, Wal marts galore, and Starbucks on every corner. What were you thinking?

Nice haul, although it's hard for me to see what you have when I can't stop looking at that beautiful beach and water in the background.

Whats a vacation if you can't enjoy yourself? I've been looking at St. Martin for my honeymoon this Aug.

I've never had that kind of luck looking for shaving gear in the islands! I can get Florida Water down the street, though, at the Latin market. What is in the bottle that is shaped like Florida Water? Same company? And the green bottle to the left... Is that Bay Rum? Looks like several Murray and Lanham products? What did you have to get the wife in return? It usually costs me much more than your haul there!

Last edited:
Top Bottom