What's new

My wife thinks I am 'obsessed' with shaving?!

Greetings all.

After my most recent shave, I decided to post a review like I always do on this forum.

However when I stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone to publish my latest shaving review, my wife cheekily remarked ''You are truly obsessed with the Badger&Blade forum! You are always on that website!''

I wouldn't say its an obsession, I just love to have top quality shaves and enjoy the feedback from the people on this forum! And she DOES indeed love the results from my Sledgehammer! And I do love her very much and always put her first!

Jason.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Tell your wife that you're giving it all up because it bothers her.
Tell her you want to have an enjoyable hobby, so you've found a website that helps people get started collecting locks of celebrity hair. Ask her where you can display them. Tell her they also collect celebrity nail clippings but it's too expensive.

That ought to give you a good week without being teased about this place.

SmartSelect_20220128-185110_Chrome.jpg

Your wife THINKS, my wife KNOWS that I have an obsession.
Every Christmas or birthday it is the same statement coming from her mouth, "Your not asking for any damn thing that has to do with shaving!"
Yeah I have an obsession, but I have a great support team here at B&B.

Greetings all.

After my most recent shave, I decided to post a review like I always do on this forum.

However when I stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone to publish my latest shaving review, my wife cheekily remarked ''You are truly obsessed with the Badger&Blade forum! You are always on that website!''

I wouldn't say its an obsession, I just love to have top quality shaves and enjoy the feedback from the people on this forum! And she DOES indeed love the results from my Sledgehammer! And I do love her very much and always put her first!

Jason.
Don’t start shaving with SR’s and hone your own blades if you think de shaving is time consuming. A pile of stones is not nice to look at according to my wife😀

Top Bottom