What's new

My wife lovingly thinks I'm nuts over my growing collection!! How about you?

Got 100 blades from Sweden yesterday to join the 700+ I already have, and despite needing a second lifetime to use them all, my wife didn't bat an eye. It's only my silent film collecting that still drives her nuts. She refuses to even watch a 10 minute short, much less my 5-7 hour French silents.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Got 100 blades from Sweden yesterday to join the 700+ I already have, and despite needing a second lifetime to use them all, my wife didn't bat an eye. It's only my silent film collecting that still drives her nuts. She refuses to even watch a 10 minute short, much less my 5-7 hour French silents.
A huge thank you for the 4 tucks of blades you sent me...

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
After 5 years of trimming my own hair with a trimmer from a Christmas present by my wife and not buying cartridge razors I keep telling my wife my shave gear has paid for it self over that time period and it seems to quiet her down for a few weeks until something comes in the mail again to give her something to whine about. Yes, I buy more shave gear than I need but its worth it to me in this hobby because I have become less active in other adventures I enjoyed at one time. She just came back from a short holiday of 2 weeks and spent over $2,000 Canadian and has nothing really to show for it but not worth mentioning that part to her :laugh:. Like the old saying goes you can not take it with you, but live with in your means goes along way for a comfortable life hopefully!

Last edited:
Top Bottom