What's new

My wife let me pick these up while shopping today.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Why not just do what the rest of us do and order on line, my postman does his rounds before my OH is awake so as long as I catch him before he rings the door bell I can hide my acquisitions before she's up.

On a similar note has anyone tried to hide new shaving gear only to find more gear already hidden there?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Why not just do what the rest of us do and order on line, my postman does his rounds before my OH is awake so as long as I catch him before he rings the door bell I can hide my acquisitions before she's up.

On a similar note has anyone tried to hide new shaving gear only to find more gear already hidden there?
I don't hide stuff, I just put it right in the middle of all the other stuff.
It's better hidden in plain sight, no one could memorize all the crap I have sitting on my bathroom counter.
I'm on standby at mailman time to avoid any conflict.

warpath.jpg

Been married 44 years, and I just buy what I want, when it comes to things such as shaving, golf, and tools I need for the house. Bills are paid, mortgage is paid, she drives a nice car, we eat good, and I make north of $80,000 a year, put in a lot of hours to get there. I don't spend money just to spend, but, if I really want something, I make sure we are good on the essentials, then I make my purchase. After 15 years of driving the same vehicle, bought a car because I felt I needed a new one. Did not discuss this with the wife. Told her I was looking to buy a "newer" car. Went to dinner on my b-day, stopped at a dealer to "look" at a car I saw on the internet. Never made it to dinner. She drove my new car home, as I did not trade in my stick shift truck. She can't drive stick shift...

Good afternoon all.

While shopping earlier on this morning my wife allowed me to pick up the King C. Gillette blades to see how well they work in my 39c Sledgehammer.

I must admit I really like the luxury gold and purple packaging and how neatly they are presented in the box!!

A review will be posted accordingly.

View attachment 1376983

Jason.
They are nice blades, but in my opinion they are rebranded Gillette Silver Blue or Perma sharp blades with a different coating.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I got that ridiculous box of blades (you'd think they put 100 instead of just 10) for Christmas. So smooth, and I do love a smooth blade. But for me they are not quite sharp enough and didn't have great longevity - although that could have been greatly influenced by the not sharp enough part.

I got that ridiculous box of blades (you'd think they put 100 instead of just 10) for Christmas. So smooth, and I do love a smooth blade. But for me they are not quite sharp enough and didn't have great longevity - although that could have been greatly influenced by the not sharp enough part.
What blades are sharper then these if you disregard the feather blades?

If you like them, just "accidentally" hit the order button on 500 Wizimets from superiridium in Spain and be done with P&G blade acquisitions. All the cool kids are ordering them :a30:
☺️
If it was 1000 Gillette Nacet blades and I accidently hit the 'order' button; at least I would have a reasonable excuse given how well the Nacets perform!

Jason.

Gillette know they have die hard fans that will buy anything they put out at any price. To be fair, they put out quality stuff. My problem with this “king” stuff is that they renamed existing blades. These blades are obviously one of the Gillette’s produced in Russia. They didn’t even bother to make the razor. Anyway, it is obviously being a success, so good for them. Three cheers for their marketing department

Good afternoon all.

While shopping earlier on this morning my wife allowed me to pick up the King C. Gillette blades to see how well they work in my 39c Sledgehammer.

I must admit I really like the luxury gold and purple packaging and how neatly they are presented in the box!!

A review will be posted accordingly.

View attachment 1376983

Jason.
Packet of 10 here €3.50/$4.01 U.S.

I pay , that much for a pkt of 5 feather blades.

Top Bottom