What's new

My wife is so kind! I’m so loyal to this place!

Happy birthday @JasonJT !

Your post brought tears to my eyes as next week will mark 5 1/2 years that I am a widower. When it came to a purchase, my wife first asked if I needed it. If there was a need, the purchase would be made, if there was no real need, there was a second question, Will it make you happy? If it would make me happy, the purchase was made. Sage advice that is again part of every purchase decision and brings a smile to me when thinking about my late wife.

Your purchases are great and should bring you joy, but the best part of your shopping spree you have already recognized. I wish you many happy years together.

Happy birthday @JasonJT !

Your post brought tears to my eyes as next week will mark 5 1/2 years that I am a widower. When it came to a purchase, my wife first asked if I needed it. If there was a need, the purchase would be made, if there was no real need, there was a second question, Will it make you happy? If it would make me happy, the purchase was made. Sage advice that is again part of every purchase decision and brings a smile to me when thinking about my late wife.

Your purchases are great and should bring you joy, but the best part of your shopping spree you have already recognized. I wish you many happy years together.
Awww my sincere condolences. I am ever so sorry to hear that. I really appreciate your post.

Jason

Top Bottom