What's new

My white whale

So Friday I received the razor my mother bought for me as a thank you for giving her CPR when she went into cardiac arrest. I received a Kikuboshi super kikuboshi from shave armory on the bay. This razor I fell in love with from the moment I saw it which was the day I started looking to start wet shaving. I will say pictures do not do these scales justice. The depth in the scales is unbelievable. They really look about 4 times as thick as they are. It came shave ready and man shave armory definitely sends out razors shave ready. This razor gave me the best shave I have had since wet shaving. I spoke with them and expressed my concerns because of how thick my beard hair is. They rehoned the blade based on my hair type. The edge that came to me was more mirror polished than the blade itself. I also inquired to what stones he uses to hone razors and was surprised he did not use any type of natural stone to hone the razor for me. He used shapton glass and to finish it he used a naniwa gouken specialty stone 12k. I cannot begin to tell you how gorgeous this razor is and how nice it shaves. I absolutely love this thing and can honestly say there is no way I'm going to get rid of this thing ever. It is hands down my favorite. I will say if you are looking for a nice razor check out shave armory on the bay and etsy. Everything he has is pristine condition and the edge on it is top notch. Again pics do not do this thing justice. I will try to take better pics and post them when I can.

20190418_160120.jpg 20190418_155749.jpg 20190418_160040.jpg 20190418_155938.jpg 20190418_155957.jpg

Before I had all of these medical problems I worked at a hospital in the IT department. We were required to know CPR and be CPR certified. I am so glad I know it. It was one of the scariest things ive seen.

Thanks but I would have given anyone CPR if needed. I couldnt just let anyone let alone my mother die. Id do what ever I could to save someone.

As far as the razor I absolutely love it. Shaves so nice and as my other thread mentions. If u have a muscle twitch it will take a nice chunk out of your cheek with ease. But the hone that shave armory put on it has given me a more comfortable shave than even the red tip that was loaned to me. I cant wait until my cheek heals so I can shave with it again.

Top Bottom