What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

My Tony Miller Story - the guys is a class act

I moved from the US to Guyana, South America a year ago with the oilfield. I bought several razors with me so i wouldn’t need to hime much and would jus strop on an old pair of jeans i had. Well i decided to pick up a few homes and a strop while at it.
I ordered a mine from Tony Miller. The Heirloom Artisan no 2 Rough out Heavy Draw was the choice. Placed order and had it sent to my normal freight forwarder to ship out.
The postal service showed it delivered but the forwarder never received it. I reached out to Tony. This guy went above and beyond to try and help me get in touch with the postal service on order to locate the product. He was super responsive and and quick to action. They post office finally delivered it and i received it a few days ago. It is a beautiful strop and will home something tonight just to use it.

Tony Miller, you sir, are a class act!

Suhrim21

Contributor
Ambassador
I moved from the US to Guyana, South America a year ago with the oilfield. I bought several razors with me so i wouldn’t need to hime much and would jus strop on an old pair of jeans i had. Well i decided to pick up a few homes and a strop while at it.
I ordered a mine from Tony Miller. The Heirloom Artisan no 2 Rough out Heavy Draw was the choice. Placed order and had it sent to my normal freight forwarder to ship out.
The postal service showed it delivered but the forwarder never received it. I reached out to Tony. This guy went above and beyond to try and help me get in touch with the postal service on order to locate the product. He was super responsive and and quick to action. They post office finally delivered it and i received it a few days ago. It is a beautiful strop and will home something tonight just to use it.

Tony Miller, you sir, are a class act!
Tony is a great person. His strops are the best out there. I am sitting on 13 strops both modern and vintage. US made and Japanese made. While I love every strop I own and all of them are great the TM strop I received from Tony in a PIF is still hands down my favorite. I even reached out to him recently to get some linen strips and hardware. I will be reaching out to him soon for some more parts.

If you blokes keep this up, the demand for Tony's strops is going to get so great that he'll have to start transferring their manufacture to China!