What's new

My three new sample fragrances

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I received my samples of Tiffany For Men, Creed Royal Mayfair, and Lalique with the lion head on the bottle. I'm going to start with the one I like the most first. Tiffany For Men wins it. It smells like and alcoholic drink when I took the cap off and dried down to a nice powdery sweet scent. Not to strong though. I would definitely have to where this around a much more classier group if I didn't want to get teased. Then the heck with it. I wear what I want to wear when I want to wear it. I just don't think it will be dive bar appropriate. Lol! Ok, next, the Lalique. Another classy fragrance. It has a little of that not that I don't care for that's in Givenchy Gentleman, but not as much, but I think I do get some powder in the Lalique and that I like. Someone tell me if powder scent isn't in it. Next, Creed Royal Mayfair. I want to like this. Maybe I need to give it another chance. It does smell like an old women's perfume to me. Maybe I need to try this one at a time. O have the Tiffany For Men on the back of my left hand and the Lalique on my left wrist. I sprayed the Creed Mayfair on the envelope it came in. It has calmed down, but it still smells like something for an older woman to me. Maybe I need to try on my skin. I have a sample of Creed Tabarome coming next. I'm looking forward to see what that smells like.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
I've not tried Tiffany for Men but it was blended by a subsidiary of Chanel (Fragrances Exclusive) for Tiffany so you might want to give Pour Monsieur a go. I absolutely adore PM (The newest EdP version is divine!) and as it is still in production it will be more reasonably priced than Tiffany which is discontinued...

Top Bottom