What's new

My three new sample fragrances

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I received my samples of Tiffany For Men, Creed Royal Mayfair, and Lalique with the lion head on the bottle. I'm going to start with the one I like the most first. Tiffany For Men wins it. It smells like and alcoholic drink when I took the cap off and dried down to a nice powdery sweet scent. Not to strong though. I would definitely have to where this around a much more classier group if I didn't want to get teased. Then the heck with it. I wear what I want to wear when I want to wear it. I just don't think it will be dive bar appropriate. Lol! Ok, next, the Lalique. Another classy fragrance. It has a little of that not that I don't care for that's in Givenchy Gentleman, but not as much, but I think I do get some powder in the Lalique and that I like. Someone tell me if powder scent isn't in it. Next, Creed Royal Mayfair. I want to like this. Maybe I need to give it another chance. It does smell like an old women's perfume to me. Maybe I need to try this one at a time. O have the Tiffany For Men on the back of my left hand and the Lalique on my left wrist. I sprayed the Creed Mayfair on the envelope it came in. It has calmed down, but it still smells like something for an older woman to me. Maybe I need to try on my skin. I have a sample of Creed Tabarome coming next. I'm looking forward to see what that smells like.

Top Bottom