What's new

My Third Use Of MWF

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I took a small shaving of soap from a sample I purchsed shavedash. I let it sit in water just slightly covering it in my shave scuttle and yook a shower. When I got out I loaded my brush with voluminous lather
I was shocked and surprised at how that little piece maid so much lather. I wish Iwas using MWF years ago now.

Glad da Fat worked out for you! It has a reputation of being tricky to lather, but shavers that get it dialed in seem to enjoy the performance of it. I am lucky and have soft water and it lathers well for me. The post shave is great too.

Are you going to be buying a full puck?

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Glad da Fat worked out for you! It has a reputation of being tricky to lather, but shavers that get it dialed in seem to enjoy the performance of it. I am lucky and have soft water and it lathers well for me. The post shave is great too.

Are you going to be buying a full puck?

I'm considering it. I still have other soaps to finish up. It takes me a while to finish up samples that I have several of.

I recently bought this and it latgeres instantly. Maybe it got the reputation for poor lathering was a bad batch that got loose in shops.
That's my thinking as well. My first puck of MWF was utter crap but the next two work fantastic. I enjoy using them but there is a bit of randomness involved. Hopefully it's just a slight hiccup on their part, not a continuous issue.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Love the"Fat" MWF
PXL_20210923_123012763.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Top Bottom