What's new

My son was Baptized this morning

My wife and I had our first born baptized this morning. Being that today is a special day, I got a haircut last week and purchased a new suit from Brooks Brothers.

I used Hub City’s Red Cabin in the Woods soap. I’ve had tremendous success getting a fantastic, creamy, cushiony, and pillowy lather out of this soap. The scent is a Tobacco Vanilla scent that works nicely. I listened to Jerry Douglas’ Glide while I got a great, three-pass shave.

Afterwards, I splashed with cold water, and I followed up with a generous amount of Pinaud Clubman’s Classic Vanilla. I’ve previously posted a thread about my fondness for this particular splash. The scent really mellows and I knew it wouldn’t overwhelm the Church.

All that to be said, today is a special day for me. It called for a special shave.

Cheers to you all. I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday.

Awesome! Sounds like a perfect set up for such an important day!

When my boys were baptized I took extra care to have the prefect shave too. I didn’t use any aftershave though because they were always irritated by it as babies.

Congratulations! A special day for your family. It’s a good thing you wrote everything down, I have no idea what I did for my son’s baptism and it was only 8 months ago. Sleep deprivation is a very real monster. At least my shave looks ok in all the pictures we took!

My wife and I had our first born baptized this morning. Being that today is a special day, I got a haircut last week and purchased a new suit from Brooks Brothers.

I used Hub City’s Red Cabin in the Woods soap. I’ve had tremendous success getting a fantastic, creamy, cushiony, and pillowy lather out of this soap. The scent is a Tobacco Vanilla scent that works nicely. I listened to Jerry Douglas’ Glide while I got a great, three-pass shave.

Afterwards, I splashed with cold water, and I followed up with a generous amount of Pinaud Clubman’s Classic Vanilla. I’ve previously posted a thread about my fondness for this particular splash. The scent really mellows and I knew it wouldn’t overwhelm the Church.

All that to be said, today is a special day for me. It called for a special shave.

Cheers to you all. I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday.
Congrats to you, sir. And excellent choice of music, too. Douglas is a master.

Congratulations! Now every time you use Hub City Red Cabin in the woods and Clubman Classic Vanilla you’ll have a quick thought of this wonderful day. Fatherhood is the greatest gift bestowed on men, enjoy it, the rewards and memories are so much better than any of challenges that come up.

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Thank you for sharing with our fraternity a wonderful moment of preparation for this significant day. Congratulations to you and your family.

Top Bottom