What's new

My son was Baptized this morning

Congratulations and blessings on the holy occasion! Thanks for sharing it. You really prepared for it thoughtfully!

My wife and I had our first born baptized this morning. Being that today is a special day, I got a haircut last week and purchased a new suit from Brooks Brothers.

I used Hub City’s Red Cabin in the Woods soap. I’ve had tremendous success getting a fantastic, creamy, cushiony, and pillowy lather out of this soap. The scent is a Tobacco Vanilla scent that works nicely. I listened to Jerry Douglas’ Glide while I got a great, three-pass shave.

Afterwards, I splashed with cold water, and I followed up with a generous amount of Pinaud Clubman’s Classic Vanilla. I’ve previously posted a thread about my fondness for this particular splash. The scent really mellows and I knew it wouldn’t overwhelm the Church.

All that to be said, today is a special day for me. It called for a special shave.

Cheers to you all. I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday.
congratulations!

When I read the title, I thought the thread was going to be about a son "baptized" with aftershave following his first wet shave....

Congratulations!

I keep seeing this pop up. I want to comment. It seems as if it is deserving of something deeper and more meaningful that "congrats" or "hooray". But I just do not know what to say. I am smiling and my heart is rejoicing, so I guess I will just say that.

My wife and I had our first born baptized this morning. Being that today is a special day, ....

All that to be said, today is a special day for me. It called for a special shave.

Cheers to you all. I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday.

Belated congratulations. A new little son of God. Definitely a day for a special shave.

Top Bottom