-Vulfix 660 Small Super Badger, 19x45

3. Brushes that I made for myself

proxy.php

-Bog Oak "Gold" Super Silvertip, 22x48
-Lignum Vitae Standard Silvertip, 24x48
-Cocobolo Finest Badger, 22x48
-Bog Oak "Black" Finest Badger, 24x48
-Elforyn Standard Silvertip, 24x48

Last Gabon Ebony handle wait knot to arrive (22mm Silvertip Grade A FAN).

Sweet collection.

I noticed that your Omega 11126 is in a natural wood handle. I"ve only see it with a black handle http://shoeboxshaveshop.com/omega-11126--gorgeous-ovangkol-wood--deluxe-banded-boar-11126.html. Did you cusomize this brush?

Down the road I"m looking at a good bowl lathering brush. What are your experiences about the Vulflix 2234?

Vulfix 2234 was the first brush I bought in time that I did not know much about brushes. It's very floppy - both for face or bowl lathering - but as it was first bought one I decide to keep it as a memory.
Btw. here is the link for Omega 11126 with wood handle: http://connaughtshaving.com/11126.html

Great collection, and thanks for the pics!

Could you please share your thoughts regarding the Eagle in pure? Particularly regarding scritch and potential for face lathering?

Just for my own curiosity, the eagle in pure how soft is it? I have the G1 in pure and it really is a soft brush especially for a pure.

Great collection, and thanks for the pics!

Could you please share your thoughts regarding the Eagle in pure? Particularly regarding scritch and potential for face lathering?

I did not try any pure except this one so I can not compare it with other "pures" but it is about 20-30% scritchier than any of Silvertips I have. Also, it is scritchier than any of boars I have. The feel is not unpleasant - to be clear.
For face lathering - in my oppinion not the best choice if you want it just for face lathering - too small, little bit floppy for soaps use also.....good for soft creams and for bowl lathering.

Top Bottom