What's new

My 'shave den'

I said I don't post pictures but a few people wondered what my set-up was like so here are three photos of some of my stuff. I didn't take photos of stuff in the medicine cabinet above the sink which holds more creams, balms, aftershaves, alum and styptic, plus a few other items. Blades are stored elsewhere. I uploaded these to an album but wasn't sure how to link that to the post.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_44c1.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_44c1.jpeg
    889.9 KB · Views: 94
  • fullsizeoutput_44c3.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_44c3.jpeg
    948.4 KB · Views: 91
  • fullsizeoutput_44c5.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_44c5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
Nice looking Den and so neatly organized. I have been working on building a shelf for the hallway between the bedroom and the bathroom to neatly store my stuff. Love the collection of razors and your setup!

Nice looking Den and so neatly organized. I have been working on building a shelf for the hallway between the bedroom and the bathroom to neatly store my stuff. Love the collection of razors and your setup!
Thanks! My bit of OCD requires neatness, a concept with which my wife is unfamiliar. Right under that brush shelf with the Old Spice is her shelf. I want to put a curtain in front of it! At some point, we have got to split up. Bathrooms, that is... :D

I updated one of my cabinets, the one that holds most of the razors, most of the boar and two of three of my synth brushes and some of the soap sticks that were puckified in the ramekins. How many brushes and razors can you identify? Other than the Old Spice and the ramekins, can you guess any of the soaps? The ramekins contain a Speick stick, Palmolive stick, and La Toja stick.

full

I updated one of my cabinets, the one that holds most of the razors, most of the boar and two of three of my synth brushes and some of the soap sticks that were puckified in the ramekins. How many brushes and razors can you identify? Other than the Old Spice and the ramekins, can you guess any of the soaps? The ramekins contain a Speick stick, Palmolive stick, and La Toja stick.

full

Beautiful! 😍

Top Bottom