What's new

My review of Col. Ichabod Conk 'Bay Rum' Shave Soap

Ad Astra

The Instigator
So whaddaya think of the Conk, Major Tom? Have you wet any of them?
🤔 Actually, no. It's arrival coincided with B&M Melange and the PAA seasonals. Because the Conks are perfectly sealed, they can wait for periods of shaving-boredom.

🧑‍🚀 Major Tom. Bowie's genius on full display, that one and Ashes to Ashes. Lady Gaga once compared herself to DB, and I was shaking my head. if you actually possess originality, you don't and can't compare yourself to anyone else.

🤔 He took it all too far. But boy; could he play guitar.*

AA

*arguably more true of another great, Frank Zappa. But a superb lyric!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
🤔 Actually, no. It's arrival coincided with B&M Melange and the PAA seasonals. Because the Conks are perfectly sealed, they can wait for periods of shaving-boredom.

🧑‍🚀 Major Tom. Bowie's genius on full display, that one and Ashes to Ashes. Lady Gaga once compared herself to DB, and I was shaking my head. if you actually possess originality, you don't and can't compare yourself to anyone else.

🤔 He took it all too far. But boy; could he play guitar.*

AA

*arguably more true of another great, Frank Zappa. But a superb lyric!
When you have a chance look up the song 'Wounded, Old, & Treacherous' by Jethro Tull. Ian Anderson's sort of imitative tribute to Zappa after he died.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
When you have a chance look up the song 'Wounded, Old, & Treacherous' by Jethro Tull. Ian Anderson's sort of imitative tribute to Zappa after he died.
Your recommendations are always worth a look, Owen.

🤔 Listened to a lot of Tull in college. Been a while.

I went on a Zappa pilgrimage a few years ago, trying to get everything he recorded. Not easy, but I got all the way down in the catalog to his Beat the Boots cds! 🤣

AA

Top Bottom