What's new

My Return

I was a member of Badger & Blade a number of years ago. I bought a number of straight razors and then just stopped using them. I went back to a Gillette Safety Razor that was made in my birth year.

I decided to return to the Straight Razor side of life. I had a CD about straight shaving but have misplaced it. So for all intents and purposes, I am in a newbie status and am hear to relearn everything I have forgotten.

prc

I was a member of Badger & Blade a number of years ago. I bought a number of straight razors and then just stopped using them. I went back to a Gillette Safety Razor that was made in my birth year.

I decided to return to the Straight Razor side of life. I had a CD about straight shaving but have misplaced it. So for all intents and purposes, I am in a newbie status and am hear to relearn everything I have forgotten.

prc
Lyn Abrams has a dvd out called The World Of Straight Razor Shaving. Perhaps that’s what you’re refering to. I’m sure you can still get it somewhere online.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome back to the forum. Don't forget to check in with the Guys in the Straight Razor forum. They would love to hear from you.

Lyn Abrams has a dvd out called The World Of Straight Razor Shaving. Perhaps that’s what you’re refering to. I’m sure you can still get it somewhere online.

Yes, it was the Lynn Abrams DVD. I found my copy last night. I wondering, since I have been gone for a few years, is Lynn Abrams still active?

Top Bottom