What's new

My Red Tip is back from the Spa

My birth year/quarter (C1) Red Tip Super Speed just came in the mail today. She has been off seeing Dr. Chris at razorplate.com for a makeover in bright nickel. I am really thrilled with how she looks. She was a little long in the tooth before her visit.

$IMG_0475.jpg$IMG_0476.jpg$IMG_0477.jpg

BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL. Have a C-4 in honor of my parent's wedding date and it is one of my favorites. Think it might have to make an appointment with Dr. Chris.

Looks every bit as good as the day it first came out of the box. Amazing.

My RT is also one of my birth razors. Not my favorite shaver--just a tad too aggressive for my beard--but you'll have to uncurl my cold dead fingers to pry it away from me.

Beautiful razors. Good on ya for having it replated.

Curious if the painted handle feels different than it did before. Nice always wondered how week they can match the vintage production.

Stunning razor!!

Curious if the painted handle feels different than it did before. Nice always wondered how week they can match the vintage production.

Stunning razor!!

I'm not sure what paint Chris uses, but it sure looks like a good match to me. Before I sent it in, there was not much paint left on the knob so it is hard to compare.

Last edited:
Top Bottom