What's new

My razors

Here are the rest of my razors I'm very lucky to have such fine razors in my collection both new and vintage please comment of you would like to know more about any of these razors, my collection is always growing!
20211224_153104.jpg

Here are the rest of my razors I'm very lucky to have such fine razors in my collection both new and vintage please comment of you would like to know more about any of these razors, my collection is always growing!
View attachment 1383417
Great collection. Thanks for sharing. As you inevitably expand your collection. I would suggest you add injectors and SE razors to your collection. After I did that, my injectors and SE became my go to razors, with my DE razors retired for now.

Great collection. Thanks for sharing. As you inevitably expand your collection. I would suggest you add injectors and SE razors to your collection. After I did that, my injectors and SE became my go to razors, with my DE razors retired for now.
I have a couple gem SEs not pictured here and I'm definitely planning on adding some vintage shick injecters in the near future

Nice photos. Someday I may take the plunge and buy a beautiful early Schick to join my later Schicks.
I just received a 1950s schick injecter from my wife for Christmas I'll be posting that once I save with it waiting in the blades to come

Thank you! Tell me more about that razor I've never seen one quite like it before
Fasan Double Slant is an old plastic razor made in Germany. It's an iconic double Slant device that inspired Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements when they built "El Fantasma." It is a light and very efficient device. The double tilt twists the blade, increasing the cutting efficiency by using the guillotine effect.

P1130305.JPGP1130352.JPGP1130313.JPG

Fasan Double Slant is an old plastic razor made in Germany. It's an iconic double Slant device that inspired Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements when they built "El Fantasma." It is a light and very efficient device. The double tilt twists the blade, increasing the cutting efficiency by using the guillotine effect.

View attachment 1384198View attachment 1384199View attachment 1384200

Very cool! I thought it looked alot like the slants from PAA, thank you for sharing good sir

Top Bottom