What's new

My RAD is finally cured! Well kind of....

Well, I have finally cured my RAD for vintage razors, and have chosen the RFB new and flat bottom tech as my favorites.

So this thread is what to get next for modern high end razors (cough already on the list for a wolfman wr2 1.05). I prefer medium/mild due to being both a face/head shaver. I am interested in the Carbon cx .71, Karve SS c plate, Timeless .95 in titanium, or blackbird ti. So suggestions I need a modern RAD killer!

Last edited:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Great selections on your vintage razors. Two of the all time greats! 👍

I've never shaved with the Carbon and am unable to offer an opinion there.

The rest of your potentials are all excellent razors. The Blackbird (Brass and Stainless), Karve Brass SB-C, Timeless Stainless 0.95 and Wolfman WR2 1.25 SB are all in my Den. All of them shave wonderfully.

Personally, I would also add the Timeless Ti Slim to your list. Great razor. I like the smaller and more nimble head. It is currently my favorite Timeless razor. :)

Since you are on the list for a Wolfman WR2 1.05, I'd grab it when your name comes up. If you don't keep it, you'll have no trouble selling it.

The Blackbird, the Timeless Slim and the Wolfman would be at the top of my personal DE razor list.

You are very much in a 'no lose' scenario with the quality razors you are considering.

Have fun on your journey. :)

Top Bottom