What's new

My Proraso red aftershave arrived yesterday and it's fantastic!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
@LRod

Sorry that it took me this long to see this post. Hearing about everybodies success stories with the Proraso RED aftershave, you now got me thinking. I love Proraso RED shave soap, I got a tub of that as I am sure you know. Looks like now I need to buy their aftershave. Is it considered a must have? Like I must buy it otherwise I am missing out on the best sandlewood smelling aftershave in the world?

And lets see a picture of that aftershave too LRod come on now, I love pictures! 😁

I’ve got a bottle of this waiting for me at home (delivered today). I won’t be home until Friday night after midnight and won’t get to try it until Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully I’ll like it as well as I liked the shave soap.

@LRod

Like I must buy it otherwise I am missing out on the best sandlewood smelling aftershave in the world?
Yes!
I use it every day!
Haven't used another aftershave since I bought it.
Proraso red shave soap or Taylor of Old Bond Street Cedarwood shaving cream and Proraso red after shave.
I'm set with those products!! They pair perfectly!

PXL_20220526_020956807.jpg

I have a sample of the TOBS Cedarwood. I’ll have to give it a try.
I think I've been using the Cedarwood for like 2 weeks straight. For me the scent is amazing. Every time I walk in the bathroom I open the jar to take a whiff. Love it!

Top Bottom