What's new

My Plastic Proraso Shaving Mug arrived from the U.K.

AliExpress $3.78.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
proxy.php
proxy.php

Time to visit IB for one. I like the handle! I use an old Proraso tub which is similar without a handle. Thanks for sharing!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I will probably pick up one of these after this year's purchase sabbatical is over (and find out the answer myself to the question I am about to ask :tongue_sm), but what is the inner diameter of the bottom of the mug?

I am hoping that the magic number is around 3" or 75mm, as that would take a puck of MWF or Tabac sans-grater.

I will probably pick up one of these after this year's purchase sabbatical is over (and find out the answer myself to the question I am about to ask :tongue_sm), but what is the inner diameter of the bottom of the mug?

I am hoping that the magic number is around 3" or 75mm, as that would take a puck of MWF or Tabac sans-grater.
The bottom diameter is about 2.75 inches. Its a good mug for whipping up lather. I use mine daily.

I guess you have to get it from eBay. There they have the Proraso mug and the black one made in China.
It's a good deal either way.

Those who bought this, does it work well with those big boar brushes from omega? Seems a little tight for it.

If you're concerned about size you might want to look at a Marvy Mug on Amazon. It too is unbreakable and it can take a large puck or a small puck. It has a ring in the bottom to hold a small puck. Very nice. Here is a picture of mine.

Marvy_Mug.JPG

Regarding the Proraso Mug, does it resist to the hot water ? I know its plastic composed, so that is why I am asking...

Top Bottom