What's new

My Paladin Collection

My three Paladin brushes so far.....
Cleo: Imitation Horn with 26mm 2CLSB5 knot

Buck Rogers: Krakatoa with 28mm 2CLSE5 knot.

Sherlock: Neptune with 26mm 2CLSB5 knot.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Really nice. Do they feel different and do you use them based on specific soaps and creams?
The brushes aren't fully broken in yet, so right now they feel similar. The brushes have good backbone with soft tips. I use them hard pucks, soft soaps and creams.

My three Paladin brushes so far.....
Cleo: Imitation Horn with 26mm 2CLSB5 knot

Buck Rogers: Krakatoa with 28mm 2CLSE5 knot.

Sherlock: Neptune with 26mm 2CLSB5 knot.
proxy.php

they are gorgeous. if i ever win the lottery, they're on my list.

@koolkankat How is the Buck Rogers knot?

I see that your question has already been answered, but I'll chime in anyways. The LSB5 and LSE5 knots feel very similar to me. I have 2 of the LSB5 and it has been my favorite Paladin knot to date. I know that the LSE5 was ordered with the same spec's as the LSD5 which was very well received. Paladin knots are my favorite and I think I have 7 different codes right now. They are never going feel as soft as the Brad Sears knots you guys love because Paladin knots are built to have a lot of backbone, which is what I love in a knot. The tips are still just as soft, but with with the added backbone will feel a lot different. This is just my .02

I see that your question has already been answered, but I'll chime in anyways. The LSB5 and LSE5 knots feel very similar to me. I have 2 of the LSB5 and it has been my favorite Paladin knot to date. I know that the LSE5 was ordered with the same spec's as the LSD5 which was very well received. Paladin knots are my favorite and I think I have 7 different codes right now. They are never going feel as soft as the Brad Sears knots you guys love because Paladin knots are built to have a lot of backbone, which is what I love in a knot. The tips are still just as soft, but with with the added backbone will feel a lot different. This is just my .02
@Glaze3 Thanks so much for your in depth insight. I couldn’t help myself. I just ordered a Lotus 28mm with the LSE5 knot.

I expect the tips on the Paladin brushes to soften up as they are used more.

Top Bottom