006_22.jpg

Fine Classic Shaving Brush 20mm
010_22.jpg

Merkur 33c/ Astra SP
011_30.jpg
:001_wub:

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I'm going to log in a shave today instead of tomorrow. Tomorrow I go into the hospital to have a large Lipoma or cyst removed off from my left shoulder blade. I probably won't feel like shaving on Monday, so today is it. The rest of my week will probably all be codeine shaves. Those are always fun. :letterk1:

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I'm going to log in a shave today instead of tomorrow. Tomorrow I go into the hospital to have a large Lipoma or cyst removed off from my left shoulder blade. I probably won't feel like shaving on Monday, so today is it. The rest of my week will probably all be codeine shaves. Those are always fun. :letterk1:

That doesn't sound like fun. Hope all goes well, buddy.

Good luck on the surgery Rave.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Happy surgerying! Be certain to tell them no givesies-backsies and here’s hoping Hall and Oates’ ”Because Your Cyst (Is On My List)” isn’t on the Muzak during the procedure.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I had a calcium buildup removed from the bursa in my right shoulder some 15 years ago, arthroscopy. Felt wonderful ever since. Hope your surgery goes as well as mine!

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member

I'm sure everything will come out okay.

FDALtmQ.gif

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Yummmm!!!
Dubbel Zout Drop! Life doesn't get any better. There is no better way to treat yourself before a surgery. If you've never tried them, you don't know what you are missing! :drool:
002_1_38.jpg

Raven Koenes

My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Merkur 33c
Blade: Astra SP (1)
Brush: Fine Classic Shaving Brush 20mm
Soap: MdC Vetyver
Aftershave: Figaro Monsieur Ambra (Splash)
021_42.jpg

I had a wonderful first shave of the week. I love my Merkur 33c. Any misgivings about weight and balance have been put to rest. MdC Vetyver is the most awesome scent on the planet, and paired with my Fine Classic Shaving Brush 20mm. Figaro Monsieur Ambra is powdery sublime. Followed by my favorite comfort food, Dubble Zout Drop, the day is going perfect.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
The surgery went very well. I'm back home now. I opted to stay awake through the surgery. That's the way to go. It was fun joking with the surgeon and OR techs. The surgeon said the mass he removed was the size of a billiard ball. They have a tradition of having the patient name it. I obliged and named it nobody. I did that because that nobody guy is often times at the center of a lot of stuff. If you've had room mates , or been around kids, you know what I mean. I thought it an apt name.

Cheers
Rave

Top Bottom