My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Baili Victory 176
Blade: Silver Star (1)
Brush: Omega S10077
Soap: LEA Menthol
Aftershave: Gillette Cool Wave (Splash)
030_22.jpg

The Baili razor isn't my Fatips. It takes three passes for me to be satisfied. It's based on the Tech, but it seems to be more efficient. I could live with a one pass shave with it, but it wouldn't be a one pass Fatip pass. This was my first use of LEA Menthol Crema. I'm impressed. You get a lot, it's cheap as dirt, The scent is pleasant, the menthol is pleasing, a little goes a long ways, and it's as good a shaving product as any.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Blade: Silver Star (2)
032_22.jpg

What a nice three pass shave today. The result was a bbs on my face with a dfs on my neck. The Baili Victory 176 razor is very smooth, and the blade is held rigid just like a post war Tech. Lea shines as a shaving cream. I love it. Silver Star is always top tier in my book.

P.S. I would really love this (if it was real) :001_wub:
17522904_10154957040357911_106207933883157399_n (1).jpg

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Hey @Raven Koenes , you think I should order another Fatip from Connaught on my next order if I need to make free postage? I'm thinking of one with a nice walnut handle. :cornut:

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Connaught’s has so many great toys, but they don’t appear to have wood handled Fatip razors and no longer have free shipping to the USA.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Blade: Silver Star (6)
030_22.jpg

I had a very nice and smooth dfs shave. I have no complaints with this line up. I did, however, get a Chrome Piccolo to add to my Fatip collection. I'm fighting the desire to use it, but I'm committed to April Frugal Follies. The Baili Victory 176 hits way above its price point. Happy Shaves!

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Blade: Silver Star (7)
032_22.jpg

The shave was nice. It was a bbs with a dfs on my neck. Is shaving with the Baili Victory the straw that breaks the camels back of my minimalism? Add 1 Baili to 32 Fatips and bam it's over? :yikes: :blink: :crying:

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Add 1 Baili to 32 Fatips and bam it's over?

Almost. Without a representative from the Kampfe/Star/GEM/Ever Ready family, it would be overly Spartan. The self-imposed perdition of a tortured soul.

If you haven’t amputated a foot to reduce shoe expenses, leaving a quality member of the GEM family out of your kit is too minimalist.

Top Bottom