What's new

My order from Muhle Pinsel

Just received my order from Muhle Pinsel.
Tall boy brush in Super badger.
Travel razor with case.
Aloe shave .

Pictures of brush next to C&E best badger brush.

rtaylor61 said:
That's a sexy brush! Very nice!

Randy
Hey Randy, I think it was a steal at $22.00 on sale! for a hand made brush in super badger no less! Cheers, DJ.

Dinder,
Sorry I missed your name somewhere.. Enjoy that lovely brush and the other kit! You may wish to try out the soap at home before you are committed to using it on the road though.

guenron said:
Dinder,
Sorry I missed your name somewhere.. Enjoy that lovely brush and the other kit! You may wish to try out the soap at home before you are committed to using it on the road though.
Hey Ron, maybe I should just use this soap as a hand soap! Ha Ha Ha!!! But the brush is a looker, even better now that it has had a chance to dry( pictures of the brush still wet) Cheers, DJ.

rtaylor61 said:
Shipping it outrageous on that. Almost $19 bucks!

Randy

Just order a bit more Randy...shipping free if you order for $126 of stuff. should be easy with you im sure you miss something in your shave den ? :cool:

Hi Dinder1, how's your first impression of the razor? I have been struggling against placing an order for it since I first saw it (trying to stick with more familiar items for a whie) But if a fellow B&B member says it's good it would be rude not to purchase it :wink:
Warm regards,
Alex

AJS said:
Hi Dinder1, how's your first impression of the razor? I have been struggling against placing an order for it since I first saw it (trying to stick with more familiar items for a whie) But if a fellow B&B member says it's good it would be rude not to purchase it :wink:
Warm regards,
Alex
My Gawd! The man's mind works like a well oiled machine!!:lol:

AJS said:
Warm regards,
Alex
Hey Alex, I would hold off on the razor, fit and finish are a little low, but that said, I have not used it yet. I will keep you posted. DJ.

SSLStudio said:
that cant be right shipping is a flat rate of 8 euro within Europe I dont know what math formula you have ?

You order in $

-------------
281K18 NEW Long-handled shav 1 21.51 21.51
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal: 21.51
Shipping: 5.44
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Amount due in USD*: 26.95
Amount due in EURO: 21.30

Top Bottom