-------------
281K18 NEW Long-handled shav 1 21.51 21.51
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal: 21.51
Shipping: 5.44
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Amount due in USD*: 26.95
Amount due in EURO: 21.30

nothing to do with luck you forgot to enter your shipping area is not Germany but UK. then the $5 changes to $10,50. if you get away with setting the
wrong country thats a neat trick ! :biggrin:

S

Sam

I got down to the checkout and it says ship in an other country and shows up $5.44. I will order it if others can comfirm that shipping to the US is $5.44. Ill get the black handled one though

Sam

Sam said:
I got down to the checkout and it says ship in an other country and shows up $5.44. I will order it if others can comfirm that shipping to the US is $5.44. Ill get the black handled one though

Sam

Sam,

Go through the entire process of entering your address and credit card info...you don't have to pay to get the total. You'll find out it's different when it re-figures shipping to the US.

Randy

Sam said:

Sam

Sam, you have to click on Update Subtotal and the price comes up as $18.98 shipping.:eek: :eek: No thanks.......

I agree shipping is a bit steep, but I was ordering several items so it did not seem so bad. I must say I did enjoy my first shave with this brush today though, it layed on a super thick layer of lather with ease, and the bristles had a nice spring to them. DJ.

Sam said:

Sam
Sam, you might want to check the description of the black and ivory versions(not on special) I think they come in best badger not in Super badger like the grey horn version, and they are twice the price. Cheers DJ.

Top Bottom