What's new

My old Photobucket links are working again... at the moment.

For a time now have had my photobucket hosted photos appearing in my old posts on a couple other sites and just did a check of an old thread here, saturated with my pictures and for the most part on the pages i checked, most of the photos appeared. This time around those photos that did not appear were represented by a small blue square with a red "x" across it, no longer a ransom message.

I've done nothing with my photobucket account since they changed their model back in July last year.

dave

Just when I have just about removed all 100 images that "used to be there".

No thanks photo-butt, you can keep all the empty space.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I just checked and mine are now showing up again also. I guess people told them to go screw themselves after their ransom demand.

I'm not going back to them after that crap. I'm doing just fine with imgur.

And the devil is in the details.

From the article @miguel linked; going forward...

• Free: Photo sharing and ad-supported storage only. No third-party hosting.
  • Basic: 2 gigabytes of photo storage and ad free hosting for $2.49 a month
  • Intermediate: 20 GBs of photo storage for $3.99 a month
  • Expert: 2 terabytes of photo storage for $8.99 a month
  • Add third-party hosting to the intermediate or expert plans for $2.49 more per month
The limited time offer plan for $1.99 a month includes 10 GBs of storage and third-party hosting. When the offer ends — and no date has been set as the company is monitoring customer response — users who choose to stay with the company must pick one of the other plans. Annual plans will be discounted.

dave

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I've been just storing photos on my computer since Photobucket went south. AllenHost is also simple...just copy/paste. Like this.

proxy.php

Top Bottom