What's new

My Nice Clean Razors!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi. This is Mario. I have finished cleaning up my razors, and here a couple of pics. I really appreciate all the help on how to clean them up. Pics dont show the way they SHINE!!!!! Almost hate to shave with them. Thanks again. Mario. :biggrin:

How did you do it? Did you use the techniques highlighted in other threads? I just bought a few off ebay and want to make them shiny as well. I plan to give one to my best friend later.

thanks and great job!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Hi. I won these razors off of Ebay as well. They were pretty trashed. I did follow the advice from a thread I started in this forum titled "How To Make My Razors Shine". I received ALOT of helpful advice, and it worked. Check out the thread. Good Luck. Mario

That's the razor I'm looking for the, one on the far left. I believe it's a Gillette Super Speed, Year ????-is this the best model of the Super Speeds or should I look for another era of Super Speeds.

40's Super Speed, 60's Super Speed, 50's Super Speed, Slim Adjustable.

That is a great rotation there! That Slim Adjustable and the 50's SS may be all you ever need but it is nice to have the others as well.

Took the words right out of my mouth!! :thumbup:

Top Bottom