What's new

My newest/easiest Restore...

My newest and easiest restore from ebay, when I received it the 20mm boar bristle knot was In Excellent condition and already loose so I just pulled it out polished the solid brass handle and reinstalled it with clear epoxy total restore time 10 minutes! I don't think this has seen much use still stinks like fresh boar hair, awesome little brush and I dig the metal handle. Pictured here beside my vintage Rubberset 26mm super badger aluminum restore to show it's size. View attachment 151859- Blade Boy

My newest and easiest restore from ebay, when I received it the 20mm boar bristle knot was In Excellent condition and already loose so I just pulled it out polished the solid brass handle and reinstalled it with clear epoxy total restore time 10 minutes! I don't think this has seen much use still stinks like fresh boar hair, awesome little brush and I dig the metal handle. Pictured here beside my vintage Rubberset 26mm super badger aluminum restore to show it's size. View attachment 151859- Blade Boy

I wonder if the Rubberset predates the mass manufacture of aluminum skinned jetliners? Before the manufacturers of aluminum had that huge market, they struggled to find uses for their metal. Another odd item? Stamped aluminum serving trays. Your grandmother might have had one and pulled it out for Thanksgiving and Easter Dinner - mine did!

And those are cool brushes!

Top Bottom