What's new

My new whisker whacker :

Completed and assembled Monday. IKon DLC tech with a custom iKon SE handle. I had a buddy of mine cerakote the handle except the knurling. Handle is done in graphite black. Feel like a little kid wanting to play with a new toy. Looks 10 times better in person than in the cell phone pic. My stubble is pretty thick and coarse so I typically have to go wtg, atg, then xtg and maybe some touch up. I made sure to be cautious and applied no pressure. Also used a Lord Platinum blade to be on the mild side. Only had go wtg then atg and have been BBS since 5AM. Didnt even need touch ups! Razor just feels solid! Def the top contender now in my den. Sorry for the sideways pic. Can't seem to correct it.

$20150831_191345.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words guys and thank you sandstone for correction the pic! :thumbup1:

You're welcome!

FWIW, I used to get that orientation issue when I uploaded my phone pics from my macbook. I found that for some reason, I had to open the photo on my computer first and ‘save’ it, then when I uploaded that same photo to the forum it came out the right way up. No idea why. :huh:

You're welcome!

FWIW, I used to get that orientation issue when I uploaded my phone pics from my macbook. I found that for some reason, I had to open the photo on my computer first and ‘save’ it, then when I uploaded that same photo to the forum it came out the right way up. No idea why. :huh:

I pretty much do everything on my phone. Guess it's just nature of the beast lol. I've tried it several ways but no luck. Probably easier on my laptop but lazy to it out. :tongue_sm

Thanks everyone for props and kind words!

Top Bottom