What's new

My new travel lather bowl

When traveling for work, I usually grab a ceramic coffee cup from the hotel restaurant to use when whipping up lather. No go this week - just paper cups. So I found one of these collapsible silicon mug things at a outdoors store. Good size, flattens so it doesn't take up much room in the dopp kit. My travel brush is a little Body Shop brand synthetic.

proxy.php

proxy.php

When traveling for work, I usually grab a ceramic coffee cup from the hotel restaurant to use when whipping up lather. No go this week - just paper cups. So I found one of these collapsible silicon mug things at a outdoors store. Good size, flattens so it doesn't take up much room in the dopp kit. My travel brush is a little Body Shop brand synthetic.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Pictures are busted for me I can't see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who has done a lot of backpacking and camping, I was tempted to buy one of those collapsable cups as well. They are well made and can do the job. But when traveling for business or pleasure, I prefer to take something a little more substantial and pleasurable to use. So I pack this stuff with me. The double edge razor stays home when I fly but I take it on road trips. I just like the creature comforts when on the road. I don't shave while camping or backpacking so I can save some weight by not taking shaving gear.

IMG_0399.JPG

They also have pet bowls like that and are wider/shallower. Check the pet stores or pet supplies section of your local stores.

proxy.php

proxy.php
Great idea! I travel a lot and just ordered one. Thanks for the idea.

Bill

Top Bottom