What's new

My New Shave Den!

I love my wife.

Those of you who have seen my videos have seen a closet behind me in some of them, with some metal shelves (and a sleeping cat :cool: ). My wife and I both had a lot of items in this closet, a very cluttered place. This past Christmas my wife (and her parents!) presented me with several large boxes: shelves, cabinets, a valet, and a mirror stand.

"Where am I going to put all this?" I asked.

"Follow me," said my wife. She led me to the master bath and opened the closet doors to reveal...an empty space.

"I took everything out so you could have it to organize your shaving stuff," she said.

And so I slowly put everything together. Now I can reveal my new "shaving sanctum" (images taken with a Casio Exilim S600)!

Left side:
proxy.php

Right side:
proxy.php

I love my wife.

--Mark

Very Very nice, It is clear that she really loves you as well.

Along with the cabinets, I really like the jacket rest.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Outstanding. Shaving by candlelight, your valet, surrounded by all your shaving finery. Dare I say it: Shangri-La.

Kudos to the missus. :thumbup1:

Now that she's let you take it this far, I suggest pushing your luck and calling a plumber for an estimate on a custom shave sink.(that should go well):thumbup1:

We may never be able too fully understand them, but how can you not love them when they give us so much love That is a good women you have there Great set up :cool:

DUDE! You are s-i-c-k! You have way to much crap to shave with. There is enough organic hydrocarbons on those shelves to power a Hummer across the great divide:lol:

Richard

DUDE! You are s-i-c-k! You have way to much crap to shave with. There is enough organic hydrocarbons on those shelves to power a Hummer across the great divide:lol:

Richard

Sorry...is that a good thing or bad...I'm only in my 30's and can't keep up....LOL

I love the set up Mantic!!! Give your wife an extra hug and kiss from all of us at B&B. :wink:

Thankfully, women have no problem in figuring out what we want! tell her she is now officially the SWMBOAAO( she who must be obeyed above all others) of Badger and Blade for this act of love.

Marty

Top Bottom