What's new

My new shave den (probably too long, and quite a few pics)

"East Central" Illinois can't be too far from Chicago. You bring the suitcases and I will supply the beer!

"East Central" Illinois can't be too far from Chicago. You bring the suitcases and I will supply the beer!

3 1/2 hours south. I get there at least a couple of times a year. Just say the word - I'd love to lend a hand to anyone on shave dens, now that I'm out of ideas for mine!

And again, I can't thank everyone enough for the kind comments! I've appreciated every single one, and have also shown them all to my wife. Doesn't hurt a thing to remind her that I'm not crazy for liking this shaving stuff...or if I AM crazy, to give her comfort by showing her there are other crazies too...it's not just me.😊

Here's a few pics of my shave area
$IMGP1512.jpg $IMGP1509.jpg $IMGP1510.jpg$IMGP1517.jpg$IMGP1520.jpg

Nice razors! Also, excellent choice on the kilo of Cella...I've never tried it that way, but it sure makes sense to buy it that way!

Thanks. Yes, the Cella lasts me about 2.5 years but I sometimes use Van der Hagan, so on average Cella does last 2 years

That is truly unique and well composed. The suitcase, with matching ad, is amazing. Thank you for sharing and enjoy the hell out of every single one of those shaves!

Totally awesome. Innovative for how you used the suitcases, brief cases, boos blocks, and the seat cushion. And I love the fact that it isn't completely cluttered with every possible available space taken up. It gives your gear room to roam.

Top Bottom