What's new

My new shave bowl

I purchased a mini wash tub to be used as a shave bowl. I went to metal because my past 2 ceramic bowls have broke, one due to TSA and/or the airlines, and the other due to me being aggressive making lather, according to SWMBO.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 217
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 215
Get yourself a big rock and make a mortar and pestle out of it. No tools. Best shave bowl ever. Plus with all of the work you put into it you'll be extremely careful. Mine took me 10 years of grinding to make.:001_rolle

It's cute. Happy laundry! Consider one pint Rubbermaid round container. It will never break.

Get yourself a big rock and make a mortar and pestle out of it. No tools. Best shave bowl ever. Plus with all of the work you put into it you'll be extremely careful. Mine took me 10 years of grinding to make.:001_rolle

Would love to see some pics of that.

Sounds like you were in Shawshenk.

What a cool shaving bowl. Nice it's not plastic. The two little concentric circles in the bottom will help build lather, believe it or not.

Top Bottom