What's new

My new scuttle

Hey all,
Just wanted to share my new Anniversary Edition Sara Bonnyman Moss Scuttle. I really like the slate look, and it works really well. The other day, I had hot lather to spare.
$WP_20140508_003.jpg
$WP_20140508_002.jpg

I also recently got a Georgetown Pottery G20 in Hamada and Blue, and a Robert Becker #1 in Celestial Blue, if anyone is interested in seeing pictures of those. The G20 works great, I haven't used the RB yet, but it's bowl is HUGE. I look forward to giving that one a go.

Embarrassed to say that I have three, but I couldn't decide, and you know how that goes. I like all of them though.

Thats a nice looking scuttle, really like the color. The opening looks way too small for me and would give me trouble. I like wide openings like the Becker.

Embarrassed to say that I have three, but I couldn't decide, and you know how that goes. I like all of them though.

That Moss is a nice looking scuttle.

You are not the only one with multiple scuttles. I believe I have 6 or 7 of them around here <sigh>

Here are some photos of my others:

G20:
$WP_20140513_19_07_31_Pro.jpg$WP_20140513_19_07_22_Pro.jpg

And my Robert Becker:
$WP_20140513_19_08_12_Pro.jpg$WP_20140513_19_08_06_Pro.jpg

All three for size reference:
$WP_20140513_19_09_01_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a fan of June smaller moss scuttle. I find that smaller yet deeper openings like that are better for face lathering. No need to lather in the bowl, and the narrow opening helps to keep the heat in the lather. Nice choice!

Congratulations! I have a large Moss and I bowl lather in it with my silvertip like a **** every day - summer included. Silvertip makes it easy since it's so soft and I barely need to move it around to produce sick, warm lather. One of the best purchases I've made in my DE world.

Top Bottom