What's new

My new razor .72 Lupo and soap.

New wet shaver since March. Started with Cremo and gc .68. Then bought a brush and local made soap for the last 6 weeks. Now received my new Lupo .72 and some Col. Conk. Had my first shave last night and it was very good. Shaved more carefully, could really feel the difference between the two razors. I can now compare the shave soap made locally against an established soap. Including picture of a shelf made by my dad that that was in my mom's house. Really enjoyed the results of shave with new Lupo and Nacet blade.

Attachments

• 20220708_224845.jpg
    20220708_224845.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 35
PS. That's my dad's Old Spice cup on the right, and in the middle is a cup I found at a yard sale for .50 cents, that I use for soaking my shaving brush.

Attachments

• 20220708_224653.jpg
    20220708_224653.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20220708_224634.jpg
    20220708_224634.jpg
    681.9 KB · Views: 5
I also have the Lupo 72. Couldn't be happier with it. It is my go to with and old well broken in Omega boar brush, proraso gren soap, and a finish with an Alum block and Club Man A/S. Great BBS everytime.

Reactions: Kix

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Good choice of razor I bought the Razorock 2nd Generation Lupo.72 when they where first introduced in January of 2021 and it is a very good solid mid range and it just works great for my self. The Lupo razors are of very high machining quality control and finish is very good for stainless steel.
Enjoy!
Looks like your other shaving gear is very interesting also(Roped mug:001_tt1:). Shaving can be interesting and rewarding for a person, a lot of folks when I mention traditional shaving when I go for coffee with the fellows I worked with & they just don't know at all it still exists + the enjoyment with buying and trying.
They just seem content with cartridge razors and canned foam like I was for many years(didn't know any better) until I lucked out and bought a Gillette slim at a garage sale for $20 Canadian and never looked back to using disposable razors for the last 5 years.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
New wet shaver since March. Started with Cremo and gc .68. Then bought a brush and local made soap for the last 6 weeks. Now received my new Lupo .72 and some Col. Conk. Had my first shave last night and it was very good. Shaved more carefully, could really feel the difference between the two razors. I can now compare the shave soap made locally against an established soap. Including picture of a shelf made by my dad that that was in my mom's house. Really enjoyed the results of shave with new Lupo and Nacet blade.

Yo Tillerman!

So ya, as you are no doubt beginning to discover, just as I did, is that the pursuit of shaving happiness, continues with no signs of stopping. You can hit the breaks as much as you'd like, but your not going to stop, because its just too darn fun otherwise. Then the rabbit hole enlarges conveniently to the size to make sure you fall down into it.

I hope that you will continue to have so much fun on your new wet shaving journey. Each month, I add more software to my collection, and it all makes me happier. Once you have the razors that you like, the scents take over, and they call to you. I am glad you are enjoying and having fun, please continue to do so.

And yes, I too appreciate the mug, who wouldn't? HEHE

Yo Tillerman!

So ya, as you are no doubt beginning to discover, just as I did, is that the pursuit of shaving happiness, continues with no signs of stopping. You can hit the breaks as much as you'd like, but your not going to stop, because its just too darn fun otherwise. Then the rabbit hole enlarges conveniently to the size to make sure you fall down into it.

I hope that you will continue to have so much fun on your new wet shaving journey. Each month, I add more software to my collection, and it all makes me happier. Once you have the razors that you like, the scents take over, and they call to you. I am glad you are enjoying and having fun, please continue to do so.

And yes, I too appreciate the mug, who wouldn't? HEHE
Thanks for the support. The mug was a yard sale find .50 cents. I use it to soak my brush. It makes me happy.

Good choice of razor I bought the Razorock 2nd Generation Lupo.72 when they where first introduced in January of 2021 and it is a very good solid mid range and it just works great for my self. The Lupo razors are of very high machining quality control and finish is very good for stainless steel.
Enjoy!
Looks like your other shaving gear is very interesting also(Roped mug:001_tt1:). Shaving can be interesting and rewarding for a person, a lot of folks when I mention traditional shaving when I go for coffee with the fellows I worked with & they just don't know at all it still exists + the enjoyment with buying and trying.
They just seem content with cartridge razors and canned foam like I was for many years(didn't know any better) until I lucked out and bought a Gillette slim at a garage sale for $20 Canadian and never looked back to using disposable razors for the last 5 years.
Thanks, very happy with my .50 cent yard sale mug.

Top Bottom