What's new

My new miniature shave den setup

So in helping clean up the master bathroom, I was able to split the nice counter we have in there with my wife and establish what I call the 'male presence'--basically in the form of my own half for shaving and my accessories and everything. It turned out well, and I found it made the morning routine a lot nicer! Everything in its' place right to hand, and just a general feeling of 'me' about it.

image000000.jpg

image000000(1).jpg

image000000(2).jpg
image000000(3).jpg

image000000(4).jpg
image000000(5).jpg

The cabinet is affectionately referred to by my wife as 'The Armory'--my knives and everything reside there, scents and aftershaves up top, my new shave mug with my dad's EverReady brush down below, and even worked out a drawer for my razors. The last thing is actually something new--Humphrey's toner, witch hazel with aloe and vitamin E. Found in the natural pharmaceuticals section at Walmart, it's nice stuff! Makes the face feel good after shaving or in the evening before bed. The little box at the wall is actually my late mama's personal jewel box--in there always resided the last small treasures from my grandmother, a few pieces of personal jewelry, a few old coins, war medals from Nana's family, things that were dear to her. It seemed appropriate to keep it in one of my most personal spaces.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Very nice! My only observation, which I am sure you have considered, is that it would not be advisable to store many of these items in a humid or steamy environment. The master bathroom in my home would be totally unsuitable for that reason, so I store my inventory in the guest room.

I have to ferry my swag in from the bedroom display case.

But she's distracted by that finery now. Move in for the kill and install...The Ferguson!
MV5BMTQ5MTc1Nzk4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODMyODc5MjE@._V1_.jpg

Complete and total bathroom dominance!

Very nice! My only observation, which I am sure you have considered, is that it would not be advisable to store many of these items in a humid or steamy environment. The master bathroom in my home would be totally unsuitable for that reason, so I store my inventory in the guest room.
I did think of that--we have an exhaust fan in there that keeps humidity to a minimum and it's always running if any hot water is on.

Top Bottom