What's new

My new "Jaguar" = shave factory boar brush

Well, I originally ordered a jaguar 1071 boar from an Amazon vendor, only to receive a shave factory brush. It was $14 and it came with a stick of arko SWEET! And a pack of Derbys yaaa (not!).....anyways, I tried defunkig it all night and used it this morning.

My initial impression is great, I already like it more than my semouge 1305. No joke. The handmade brush isn't up to semouge quality, but it looks good, and the knot and hair is a much better feel on the face than the semouge IMO. It took a good month for my semouge to break in and soften up, not this one. I'm a face latherer and use arko 90% time. It whipped up soooo much lather it's not even funny, 4 passes easy, if u squeezed the knot u could get 5. It appears to be somewhat already broken in, most of the tips are split, so it's super soft on the face, but has tons of backbone. I have read some reviews on these brushes and I don't see any of the negative stuff said about them. I would take this over any of the 3 semouge I've owned. I was initially angry that I was sent the shave factory brand instead of the jaguar brush he has posted on his site, but after using it, I really, really like it so far. I don't know why these don't get more love around here, it is right up there with semouge IMO. Semouges definitely aren't better than them, that's for sure.......

I will keep this thread updated every time I use it, but I have a feeling I will be PIF my semouge 1305 off........

To be continued........

I know, I know. My only Internet access is via my iPhone 4. I haven't figured out how to upload pics to b &b from my phone yet.

If anybody can help me, I will be glad to show it off, as it has something to strut about!!! Man this thing makes tons of lather out of 10 sec load. Let me see if I can figure this out.

Photobucket free app

I know, I know. My only Internet access is via my iPhone 4. I haven't figured out how to upload pics to b &b from my phone yet.

If anybody can help me, I will be glad to show it off, as it has something to strut about!!! Man this thing makes tons of lather out of 10 sec load. Let me see if I can figure this out.

I bought a shave factory XS brush and some other stuff some time back. The brush tured out to be a good boar, soft tips and eats arko giving back a brilliant lather. I was going to use as a travel brush, as if I lost it or forgot it it was only a few quid. Result it never made it to travel, just too darn good for the £££'s.

Top Bottom